- This event has passed.
Power of Capital Webinar
May 24 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
All entrepreneurs need to inject cash into their businesses to either launch, grow or keep the doors open. Most businesses phase challenges acquiring financial assistance from lenders because their businesses are not bankable.
The goal of this course is to help your business grow and become more bankable. Qualified businesses will have the opportunity to enter a 6-month mentorship program offered by Chase Bank. During the program, you will have your own personal business advisor to assist you in scaling your business and set you up for future success.
During this course, you will learn:
- How to think strategically about Cash Flow
- How to evaluate when your business needs to borrow?
- How to position your business as a good investment to lenders?
- What financial data is important to lenders?
- How to become bankable
- How and why your credit score is factor into the loan underwriting and your credit option
- SBA loan programs
- How to begin building your own empire; and much more
This workshop is co-sponsored by Chase Bank.