- This event has passed.
QuickBooks Online Webinar
May 17, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm UTC+0
Business owners need to monitor their spending and expenses in order to maintain a healthy profit. QuickBooks can help you keep track of daily transactions, as well as develop financial reports such as Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements. This course will teach you how this software program can help you track your business financials effectively and efficiently.
You will learn how to:
- Set up your chart of accounts
- Record purchases, bills, and accounts payable
- Record your sales, receive payments, and make deposits
- Create reports that help you understand business performance
NOTE: This course is designed to teach owners of existing businesses how to use the software application. To benefit from this course, you must have a basic knowledge of business financials and computer applications.
You should also have a working knowledge of:
- categorizing revenues and expenses on an income statement
- using a balance sheet
- creating and using a cash flow statement
- accounting and bookkeeping methodology
If you do not, please take our Business Financial Management course first.