- This event has passed.
Developing a Marketing Strategy
May 31 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm UTC+0
Many business owners spend significant money on marketing. But few have a research-based marketing strategy that ensures every one of those dollars is well spent.
The goal of this course is to help entrepreneurs at any stage build a foundational marketing strategy that will inform every marketing tactic they use.
During this course, you will:
- Define the “why” behind why you are in business
- Map out your customer using a customer persona
- Develop your unique value proposition (UVP)
- Write and deliver an elevator pitch
- Understand the value and role of digital marketing in a business strategy
This course is the first module in the NYC Department of Small Business Services’ (SBS) six-module Digital Marketing series. It is followed by the second module, “Creating Content Your Customers Value.”